Jobs at:ITM Africa Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
09th August 2019
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 07, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
POSITION: Chief Accountant
Location: Kigali, Rwanda
ITM Africa Ltd, an international company specializing in all HR solutions is currently supporting the recruitment of a Chief Accountant on behalf of one of the biggest FTTH network providers in Africa.
The Chief Accountant ensures the application of the accounting and tax procedures and the respect of the closing deadlines of the accounts. He/She works in collaboration with the External Auditor and the Chartered Accountant; oversees the revision of the accounts and coordinates the various stakeholders in the preparation of the accounts of the company.
• General Accounting (asset and inventory tracking); subscriber accounting (security cash collection at point of sale).
• Accounts Payable
• The validation and entry of all supplier invoices
• The analytical allocation of all the expenses of the company
• Debt portfolio management
• Accounting "Employees"
• Payroll - leave
• Cost accounting
• Statutory and fiscal regulations
• Other miscellaneous tasks:
• Management of the accounting staff and holding of team meetings
• Management of accounting closures and validation of account explanations
• Reconciliation of Intercos accounts (ICS)
• Update of the dashboards (Treasury, Taxation, etc.)
• Framing the accounting balances
• Preparation of financial statements
• Preparation and management of audit assignments and Statutory Auditors
• Preparation of a monthly activity report
Job Skills: Not Specified
You will be a good fit if:
• You have good knowledge of the Rwandan accounting system standards and the provisions of the General Tax Code
• You master office automation commands (Word, Excel); Good knowledge of SAP software is a prerequisite.
• You have CPA or ACCA accreditations.
• You are rigorous and have an analytical mind.
• You have 5years experience in a similar position.
• A background in an audit firm and knowledge of the General Accounting Plan standards would be an advantage.
• You are fluent in Kinyarwanda and English (French is an advantage)
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Follow the link below to apply https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScmOdbZG2lodF7laJIzANw8M-52JrthScO_yHc49kq2LHteNw/viewform?usp=sf_link
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.