2 Investment Analysts
Business Development Fund Ltd. (BDF)
Deadline of this Job:
14th August,2018 at 4P.M.
BDF would like to recruit competent and qualified candidates to fill the following positions:
Position: Two (2) Investment Analysts
Report to: Business Advisor
Work Station: BDF Branches in Nyamagabe and Gisagara
The purpose of this position is to prepare and analyze business plans to access Finance.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Develop business projects in line with BDF products accepted standards
• Collect data or information on the project from PFIs and profile projects
• Analyse projects from different PFIs requiring different guarantees, grants, leasing, start-up toolkits, SACCO refinancing and quasi-equity financing
• Prepare and submit notification letters (approved or rejected projects) to different clients
• Upload information in all operating systems
• Update database on projects recently approved
• Prepare and make known BDF products to the analysts of different financial institutions and the general business community
• Appraise the compensation request from PFIs
• Ensure that funds disbursed are used for the eligible activity
• Carry out monitoring and recovery of funds and projects
• Prepare all the paperwork whether related to soliciting funds for dealing with the PFIs.
• Assist in carrying out business training to emerging entrepreneurs
• Monitor funded projects and evaluate the would be funded projects
• Perform any other duties as assigned by the advisor or the branches coordination department
• Bachelor Degree in Finance, Economics, and Management from a recognizable university,
• At least 3 years’ experience in the banking sector, business consulting,
• Able to write a business plan, Knowledge of appraisal process and risk assessment especially in the banking sector,
• Knowledge in information and technology system
• High level of integrity and confidentiality
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills
• Not more than 30 years of age
Job application procedure
Note: Only those shortlisted will be communicated.
Please submit your application letter with Curriculum Vitae, notified copies of academic and professional certificates, copies of Identity card and contact details of three references to BDF office Reception, M.Peace Plaza, Fifth Floor,Kigali: KN 4Av, to attention of Human Resource and Administration Manager not later than 14th August,2018 at 4P.M.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.