Account Manager –East and Central Africa
Jobs at:BBOXX Africa Management
Deadline of this Job:
24 August 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 11, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
JOIN THE FIGHT AGAINST ENERGY POVERTY!
BBOXX is a UK-based Next Generation Utility company providing affordable, reliable and clean energy solutions to meet off-grid customers’ energy needs. We are fully vertically integrated, controlling every part of our customer experience. With over 2,000,000 people having access to Bboxx clean energy in Africa and diversification into clean cooking underway, we have 1,000+ staff working across five offices in Europe, Asia and Africa - who are waking up every morning to transform the lives of our customers and to unlock their potential.
Title: Account Manager – East and Central Africa
Reports to: Head of Customer Success
Location: Kigali -Africa HQ office(KG 7 Avenue, Kigali Heights – Floor 4)
Role Brief: The overall objective of the Customer Experience & Account manager is to optimize BBOXX’s B2B customer experience to make sure Bboxx’s customers use all the potential of our products and services and are satisfied of the value for money they get.
About the Role
Be the focal point for customer account for all B2B matters. Operates as the point of contact for assigned customers: Kenya, Rwanda, RDC ; Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines.
Facilitate Equipment purchases:
• Understand (B2B) customer hardware needs based on target market and expected ARPU ; sell Bboxx hardware solutions when appropriate.
• Gather hardware requirements from customers and coordinate with Supply chain when applicable
• Communicate the process to customers and follow up with finance for payment
• Assess whether the customer may need additional Bboxx products to grow to the next level products and /or diversify (SHS, smartphone, cooking equipments).
Ensure Software adoption and user engagement to improve operations
• Identify training needs within the NGU(Next Generation Utility) which are the local operating partners.
• Help manage the pilot or rollout stages of new Pulse features in the NGU you are managing
• Be 2nd line support in tickets with the Service Desk are blocked
• Lead the audit methodology on the use of the Pulse platform by NGUs and coordinate trainings with Training specialist
• Make sure Bboxx tools are used to unlock potential, improve end-customer experience and increase NGU profitability
• Identify and propose system or process solutions to improve NGU success and satisfaction ; Share recommendations and best practices with NGU users
• Assess whether the customer may need additional Bboxx services to grow to the next level
• software (Pulse basics, advanced, SAP),
• services (Supply chain as a Service, sourcing Services, spark trainings, etc.)
Commercial communications and contractual negotiations (when applicable)
• Pulse invoices & SLAs: Take customer Finance director through Pulse calculations + SLA on a monthly or quarterly basis (depending on invoicing cycle)
• Conduct field visits to assess customer operations and provide recommendations
• Key updates: Own the communication with B2B customers: hardware pricing updates, key communication affecting the business, new product launch (with Product marketing) etc.
• Customer needs: collection of NGU feedbacks and needs through customer voice process. Including setting correct expectations for NGU on what is a 'good' idea and what we are realistically going to do. Develop a position on key requests and share recommendations as to how to address key challenges
• Lead contract renewal (when applicable)
Continuous improvement : Initiate and lead projects to improve the B2B customer journey and ensure Bboxx delivers on its promises to customers.
• Master’s degree in business administration, engineering or other relevant discipline
• Prior experience in B2B Account management (in an international context) or consulting with a demonstrated ability to successfully manage and grow B2B customer relationships
• Strategic thinking: ability to understand key drivers to profitability and proactively propose recommendations to improve operations
• Willingness to travel to the target countries on a regular basis (once a quarter at least)
• Excellent communication and presentation skills both in an individual and group setting
• Ability to communicate effectively with customers from entry level to management role.
• Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
• English is required and French is a strong asset for the role
• A cheerful, roll-up-your-sleeves, get-it-done attitude
• Attention to detail and the ability to think in a structured, solution-oriented way
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Please upload your CV and answer few questions via our online application platform: https://bboxx.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/4/home/requisition/1159?c=bboxx . Qualified candidates will be contacted with information regarding the next steps.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so we encourage you to apply ASAP.
The deadline for applications is August 24th 2021.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.