Accountant A2 Rambura HC
Jobs at:Nyabihu District
Deadline of this Job:
08th August 2019
Date Posted: Friday, August 02, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Nyabihu District .
• Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly and annual accounts and Ensure compliance with financial rules and regulations
• Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
• Review entries and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents and reports.
• Determines proper handling of financial transactions and approves transactions with in designated limits.
• Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and annualy according to procedures
• Adhere to internal and external reporting deadlines.
• Be responsible for tax obligations
• Review of accounts payables and weekly check runs
• Monitor compliance with financial rules and regulations in forth and institutional procedures
• Daily and monthly report and reconcilitions
• Reports, analyses and ensure integrity of all financial information.
• Contribute to the hospital environmental hygiene
• Participating in quality assurance and quality improvement of the hospital.
• Submit monthly, quarterly and annually report to the supervisor
• Perform any other duties as assigned by immediate line Manager
Key Technical Skills and Required knowledge:
• Knowledge of various financial Software used in Health Institutions
• Planning and organisational skills;
• Communication skills;
• Strong IT skills, particularly in Financial software (SMART IFMIS);
• Judgment & Decision Making Skills;
• Interpersonal skills;
• Time management Skills;
• Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage
Job Qualifications: A2/A1 In Accounting, Finances
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Follow the link below to apply http://recruitment.mifotra.gov.rw/Applications/Apply/3835
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.