Accountant A2 Rambura HC
Jobs at:Nyabihu District
Deadline of this Job:
08th August 2019
Date Posted: Friday, August 02, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Nyabihu District .
• Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly and annual accounts and Ensure compliance with financial rules and regulations
• Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
• Review entries and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents and reports.
• Determines proper handling of financial transactions and approves transactions with in designated limits.
• Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and annualy according to procedures
• Adhere to internal and external reporting deadlines.
• Be responsible for tax obligations
• Review of accounts payables and weekly check runs
• Monitor compliance with financial rules and regulations in forth and institutional procedures
• Daily and monthly report and reconcilitions
• Reports, analyses and ensure integrity of all financial information.
• Contribute to the hospital environmental hygiene
• Participating in quality assurance and quality improvement of the hospital.
• Submit monthly, quarterly and annually report to the supervisor
• Perform any other duties as assigned by immediate line Manager
Key Technical Skills and Required knowledge:
• Knowledge of various financial Software used in Health Institutions
• Planning and organisational skills;
• Communication skills;
• Strong IT skills, particularly in Financial software (SMART IFMIS);
• Judgment & Decision Making Skills;
• Interpersonal skills;
• Time management Skills;
• Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage
Job Qualifications: A2/A1 In Accounting, Finances
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Follow the link below to apply http://recruitment.mifotra.gov.rw/Applications/Apply/3835