Jobs at:African Evangelistic Enterprise (AEE RWANDA)
Deadline of this Job:
13 August 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 11, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Title: Accountant
Report to: Finance Manager
Job location: AEE Rwanda Headquarters
Duties and Responsibilities.
• Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document financial transactions.
• Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
• Managing all aspects of day-to day operations of AEE Project.
• Managing accounting and financial systems and maintaining full and accurate accounting records.
• Conduct financial analysis and prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual report.
• Preparation and follow up of the bank reconciliation.
• Ensure compliance with AEE / Donor policies and procedures.
• File supporting papers justifying the expenditures
• Reviews all financial reports to ensure accuracy, timeliness, and propriety of payments to employees.
• Have a bachelor’s degree in accounting, commerce, finance, economics, and other related fields
• Detail-oriented, efficient, and organized professional with extensive experience in accounting systems.
• Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to make well thought out decisions.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Highly trustworthy, discreet, and ethical
• A Born-again Christian who is compassionate and cares, with ability to foster teamwork.
• Should not be above 35 years old.
• Expression of interest letter
• Updated CV (maximum 2 pages) with contact details
• 3 references
• Copies of educational qualifications
• Church recommendation
• Criminal Background Record
• Copy of National Identity card.
Qualified female candidates and people with disability are encouraged to apply!
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Qualified and interested candidates should submit their application documents written in English addressed to AEE Rwanda Executive Secretary exclusively to: email@example.com by August 13th, 2021 not later than 4:00pm Kigali time.
N.B. Only selected candidates will be contacted for tests.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.