Bella Flowers Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
17th April 2019
Date Posted: 4th april 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed , Employment Type: Full_Time , Currency: RWF , Value: 27000 , Minimum: 18000 , Maximum: 81000 , Period: MONTH
JOB DETAILS: JOB VACANCY 1. BACKGROUND
Bella Flowers Ltd is a Private Company registered in Rwanda under Company code 103449745 0n 20th October 2014 and the Government of Rwanda/MINAGRI /NAEB owns 100% of its shares. It owns a land of 35 Ha in Gishali, Rwamagana District, and Eastern Province on which Flower production is being undertaken.
The Company is seeking to recruit highly skilled, self- motivated and experienced persons to fill the following post:
Under the supervisor of the Senior Accountant, the Accountant ensures effective and efficient management of company funds, timely payments and compliance with financial regulations.
• Receive and verify all invoices from suppliers of goods, works and services and related attached documents (contract, delivery note, good received notes, progress reports, certificates of completion, evaluation report, purchase order, reports…) and record them in the register.
• Submit all invoices and other payments to Chief Finance Officer for approval after verification if all supporting document are attached,
• Enter in SAGE Evolution System payment documents using the correct budget line and produce a payment voucher, then after submit to the Chief Finance Officer for approval.
• Prepare monthly reconciliation of all Bella Flowers accounts,
• Prepare weekly and monthly report of the department ;
• Prepare annual financial statement of Bella Flowers;
• Manage petty cash transactions, safe custody, file properly, manage cash and file of the records and books of accounts,
• Ensures proper filing and management of the records and books of accounts that were used in the expenditure and bank reconciliation and respect all accounting procedures.
• Prepare invoices for Local and exports customers using EBM.(Electronic Billing Machine)
• Declaration and payment of RRA taxes.
• Any other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
Skills and abilities:
• Computer skills
• Ability to follow specified Procedure
• Ability to Communicate and Negotiation skills
• Ability to work under Pressure
• Proficiency in record keeping and Data analysis
• Adequate knowledge in Sage evolution accounting software
• Mastery of the application of international accounting standards (IASs, IFRS)
• Mastery of the application of accounting concepts
• Ability to work independently and accomplish tasks with minimal supervision
• Inventory management skills
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting
• Have a professional qualification in accounting such as ACCA or CPA or CPA Part II is required.
• Two (2) years’ experience in the finance/accounting department is required.
Job application procedure
Qualified Candidates should submit their application letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV) with proven work Experience, Copy of academic documents, transcripts and a copy of National Identification to Bella Flowers Ltd at email@example.com
The deadline for submitting applications is on 17th April 2019 at 5:00 pm local time. Applications should be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer of Bella Flowers Ltd.
Ag. Chief Executive Officer