Jobs at:Mango Telecom Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
22nd Novmeber 2019
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 13, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Mango Telecom Ltd is a licensed Internet Service Provider (ISP) that is incorporated under the laws and regulations of the Republic of Rwanda. The company is engaged in the business of providing advanced information and Communication Technology (“ICT”) services based on 4G LTE and Fiber Connectivity. Mango Telecom Ltd, a leading Internet service provider, has evolved into a full-range Internet and business solutions provider. .
• Provides financial information to management and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports as requested by the top manager.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing a balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports as requested.
• Analyze all financial transactions by analyzing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Guides Finance clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering their daily questions.
• Reconciles with all departments on financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing all transactions.
• Secures financial information by completing database backups.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
• Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
• Complies with local government financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
• Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidentially.
• Advice the company on all finance legal requirement about all types of payable taxes
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Proven Experience of 5 Years works in as Accountant.
• A0 Degree in finance or any other related field of study.
• Strong communication skills both in written, Verbal forms.
• Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
• Reporting Skills
• Attention to Detail
• Time Management
• Data Entry Management
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Interested Candidates should send their updated CV to this email: email@example.com Deadline on 22 -Nov-2019 the selected candidates will be informed on their Mobile phone one by one.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.