Jobs at:NFT Consult
Deadline of this Job:
14 August 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, August 04, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our Client is a leading, powerful tour operator brand across the world. Our client offers a wide range of new model rental cars from economy to luxury; focusing on quality, top notch service and those extra touches that add value to the client’s experience. We are looking for an accountant to provide proper financial information management; by researching, analyzing accounts and preparing financial statements. .
• Prepare & maintain cashbook.
• Do data entries in TALLY software.
• Prepare consolidated internal and external financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and from departments.
• Maintain and balance an automated consolidation system by inputting data; scheduling required jobs; verifying data.
• Analyze information and options by developing spreadsheet reports; verifying information.
• Prepare general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts.
• Prepare payments by accruing expenses; assigning account numbers; requesting disbursements; reconciling accounts.
• Make bank reconciliations & manage cheque books.
• Answer accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
• Provide accounting support for mergers and acquisitions by reviewing financial information; converting data to general ledger system; obtaining supplementary information for preparing financial statements.
• Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplish accounting and organization mission by completing the given tasks as needed
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Must have a Diploma in Accounting, Finance Management with specialization in Finance / Accounting, Professional Course Student or final year students may also apply.
• Be fluent in English and French. Both verbal and written is a must.
• Knowledge in any accounting software – TALLY is must
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Follow the link below to apply: https://career.nftconsult.com/job_description_page.php?jaction=YjMxNTg0YjMyMzA1NDJhNzkwOTk0YjdjNzliNDg1NDU=
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.