Jobs at:Rwanda Management Institute
Deadline of this Job:
04 March 2020
Date Posted: Friday, February 28, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
RWANDA MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE .
• Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports.
• Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions.
• Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
• Analyze and review budgets and expenditures for local, state, federal, and private funding, contracts, and grants.
• Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
• Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
• Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control.
• Explain billing invoices and accounting policies to staff, vendors and clients. Resolve accounting discrepancies.
• Recommend, develop and maintain financial data bases, computer software systems and manual filing systems.
• Supervise the input and handling of financial data and reports for the company's automated financial systems.
• Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits Execute monthly bank reconciliation
To Prepare and present financial statements according to International Financial Reporting Standards.
• To Review and improve Financial Recording and Monitoring processes to ensure efficient and effective;
• To Facilitate External Auditors in the course of their mission
• To Maintain a financial reporting calendar and ensure timely preparation of all financial reports;
Any other duties assigned by the superior in line with the job
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Accounting Professional Qualification recognised by IFAC (ACCA, CPA) or A0 in Finance, Accounting or Management with specialization in Finance/Accounting
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
• Knowledge of cost analysis techniques;
• Knowledge to analyse complex financial information & Produce reports
• Deep understanding of financial accounts;
• Planning and organisational skills;
• Communication skills;
• Strong IT skills, particularly in Financial software (SMART IFMIS);
• Judgment & Decision Making Skills;
• High Analytical Skills
• Interpersonal skills;
• Time management Skills
• Complex Problem solving;
• Flexibility Skills;
• Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and French
• Team working skills
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.