Jobs at:Prime Insurance Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
17 January 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 14, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Prime Insurance Limited is an insurance company, established in 1995 by Rwandan investors. To harmonize the conduct of the insurance market in Rwanda, the Regulator enacted a directive that required insurance companies to separate their general and life insurance businesses. .
• Ensures proper management of the records and books of accounts and the related supporting schedules;
• Ensure the reconciliations of bank accounts and other accounts that have to be reconciled and filing in proper way the related supporting;
• Ensure that in his/her activities, he/she follow and respect all accounting procedures
• Receive and verify all invoices from suppliers of goods, works and services and related attached documents (contract, delivery note, good received notes, progress reports, certificates of completion, evaluation report, purchase order, reports…) and record them in the register;
• Prepare weekly and monthly report of the department as he/she will be required;
• Any other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
Job Skills: • Computer skills • Ability to follow specified Procedure • Ability to Communicate and Negotiation skills • Ability to work under Pressure • Proficiency in record keeping and Data analysis
• Computer skills
• Ability to follow specified Procedure
• Ability to Communicate and Negotiation skills
• Ability to work under Pressure
• Proficiency in record keeping and Data analysis
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Qualified candidates should submit their application letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV) with proven work Experience, Copy of academic documents, transcripts and a copy of National Identification to PRIME INSURANCE Ltd mail: firstname.lastname@example.org The deadline for submitting applications is on Friday 17th January 2020 at 5 pm local time. Applications should be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer of PRIME INSURANCE Ltd.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.