Accounts Receivables Accountant
Jobs at:One Acre Fund
Deadline of this Job:
28 December 2021
Date Posted: Friday, September 03, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Reporting to the Financial Reporting Associate, the Accounts Receivables Senior Accountant will make sure that the accounting procedures in relation to One Acre Fund's Farmer Receivables (across 8 countries of operations) are followed and all financial reporting controls are implemented and running.
• Produce Quarterly/Monthly Accounts receivables and balance sheet reconciliations;
• Own the reporting process for the core program & trials across 8 countries of One Acre Fund Operations;
• Prepare and post Journal entries in SAP ;
• Analyze and verify Accounts Receivables related general ledger account balances, including making recommendations for adjustments;
• Identify, suggests and support the process improvements in relation to Accounts Receivables;
• Coordinate the communications between Business Operations and Finance to ensure that monthly reporting is smooth;
• Project management: you will implement projects in relation to the process improvements for the receivable reconciliation/reporting process;
• Support the team during country and global audits;
• Other tasks as requested by senior management.
• CAREER GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT
• We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people. You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance. We hold career reviews every six months, and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals. You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
• Across all roles, these are the general qualifications we look for. For this role specifically, you will have:#
• A university degree in Accounting, Finance or other related fields
• Part or fully CPA qualified;
• At least 4 Years of experience in Accounting (preferably in a similar role)
• Project management skills
• Language: English (with French a plus)
• Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
One Acre Fund never asks candidates to pay any money or pay for tests at any stage of the interview process. Official One Acre Fund emails will always arrive from an @oneacrefund.org address. Please report any suspicious communication here ( email@example.com ), but do not send applications or application materials to this email address.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.