Jobs at:Rwanda Civil Service
Deadline of this Job:
09 September 2021
Date Posted: Friday, September 03, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Rwanda Civil Service
Rwanda TVET Board
Keep the diary of appointments of her/his supervisor.
• Receive and orient visitors of her/his supervisor.
• Prepare her/his supervisor's travels, missions and meetings logistical details. Filing both electronic and hard documents in the office of her/his supervisor.
• Orient correspondences and follow up on the implementation of instructions and assignments given by her/his supervisor.
• Receiving text messages or telephone calls on behalf of her/his supervisor.
• Proofread any documents and files addressed to her/his supervisor.
Perform any other tasks assigned by her/his supervisor.
Advanced Diploma in Secretarial Studies
Advanced Diploma in Office Management
Bachelor’s Degree in Secretarial Studies
Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration
Bachelor’s Degree in Administrative Sciences
Bachelor's Degree in Office Management
Advanced Diploma in Public Administration
Advanced Diploma in Administrative Sciences
Bachelor of Office Administration and Management
Competency and Key Technical Skills
• Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
• Client/citizen focus
• Commitment to continuous learning
• Familiarity with conflicts resolution or arbitration is an added value
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.