Administrative Assistant to Head of Applied Research & Development & Foresight Incubation Departments
Jobs at:Rwanda Civil Service
Deadline of this Job:
09 September 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, September 02, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Rwanda Civil Service Recruitment
National Industrial Research And Development Agency (NIRDA)
• Manage Head of Department’s calendar and appointments
• Serves as the primary point of contact for the Head of Department, for both internal and external stakeholders.
• Prepare outgoing correspondence, respond and send acknowledgments to all incoming correspondences addressed to the HoD’s office.
• Ensure proper filing and orientation of documents in the office of the HoD
• Communicate directly on behalf of the HoD with NIRDA staff and senior management.
• Review and handle all incoming issues addressed to the HoD from internal NIRDA departments and external stakeholders.
• Provide administrative and secretarial support to the HoD.
• Manage the equipment and material put at the disposal of the Office of the Head of Department
• To perform any other duties assigned by the HoD.
Advanced Diploma in Secretarial Studies
Advanced Diploma in Office Management
Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration
Bachelor’s Degree in Administrative Sciences
Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology
Competency and Key Technical Skills
• Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
• Client/citizen focus
• Commitment to continuous learning
• Resource management skills
• Analytical skills
• Problem solving skills
• Decision making skills
• Time management skills
• Risk management skills
• Results oriented
• Knowledge of office management
• Fluency in Kinyarwanda, English or French. Knowledge of all is an added advantage
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.