Agency Banking Product Officer
Jobs at:Ecobank Rwanda
Deadline of this Job:
26 March 2021
Date Posted: Monday, March 15, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
ABOUT ECOBANK RWANDA
Ecobank Rwanda Plc is a full-service bank that joined the Rwandan market in 2007 with the aim of providing a broad range of products and Services to Consumer, Commercial, and Corporates business segments. The bank’s vision is to build a world-class bank and contribute to the economic development and financial integration of Rwanda and the region by providing customers with convenient and reliable financial products and services. Ecobank Rwanda Plc is an affiliate under Ecobank Group and operates in Central East and Southern African (CESA) region. In order to respond to our growing market with the required human capital, we are currently looking for experienced professional in the following area .
• Support the effective implementation of Affiliates’ Agency acquisition and management
• Ensures that standard documents, controls, and monitoring measures are in place and complied with the Group policies and country’ regulations: (KYC and KYA, Agency Banking activity reports, internal controls, audits, etc.)
• Sales activities and reporting (active rate, number, and value of transactions)
• Support operating model optimization in line with market and growth opportunities
• Review process flows to a unique customer experience on agency channels
• Performance Reporting
• Suspicious Transactions Reporting
• Report on competition and marketing activity. Submits fit to market solutions
• Achieve set agent network in the country as agreed with Line Manager.
• Own the yearly plan budget for sales in acquired agents’ locations.
• Build a culture of productivity, efficiency, customer-service excellence, and employee pride through effective teamwork strategy.
• Ensures sound and prudent teamwork in accordance with statutory, regulatory, and group governance requirements and bringing this to bear on Agent Channels.
• Fosters strong relationships for inter-departmental cooperation and dependency in achieving product sales in Agent network.
• Accept coaching and guidance from supervisor in achieving set targets.
• Delivery of project within agreed cost and timescale milestones
SKILLS & CAPABILITIES
• Strong team player, relationship building, conflict resolution skills, ability to influence and negotiate
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to work with limited supervision and deliver results within tight deadlines
• Appreciable use of Excel and Power point in presentation
• Excellent Inter-personal skills
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS & EXPERIENCE:
• Graduate, with a minimum of a bachelor’s degree /Business Adm./ Finance, Marketing, Commerce, Economics or any related field.
• 1 years of experience required with sales experience in Financial Institutions
• Experience in Agent acquisition, development, and management will be an added value
• Ready to travel round business locations for assessment and hands-on coaching.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should send their application file (CV, Academic certificate, and cover letter) via the "Apply for this job" http://www.ecobank.com/rw not later than the 26th of March 2021.
Only those who strictly meet the criteria should apply for this position
Due to expected high volume of applications we cannot respond to all applications and will only be contacting shortlisted applicants
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.