Billing and Recovery Officer
Jobs at:Broadband Systems Corporation Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
20 January 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, January 06, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Broadband Systems Corporation, Ltd (“BSC Ltd”) is a licensed Internet Service Provider (ISP) that has been incorporated under the laws and regulations of the Republic of Rwanda. The company is engaged in the business of providing advanced Information Communication Technology (“ICT”) services based on broadband connectivity.
Broadband Systems Corporation, PLC (BSC) is a licensed Internet Service Provider (ISP) that is incorporated under the laws and regulations of the Republic of Rwanda.
The company is engaged in the business of providing advanced Information Communication Technology (“ICT”) services based on broadband connectivity.
In order to effectively accomplish its business objectives, BSC PLC is looking for qualified and competent candidate to fill a position of “Billing and Recovery Officer”
The Billing and Recovery Officer is responsible for the regular billing of clients, collection of debts prior to legal recovery proceedings commencing, negotiating payments/payment arrangements, handling debtor enquiries and provides administrative assistance to clients and Unit.
• Position Title: Billing and Recovery Officer (1)
• Department: Finance
• Unit: Billing & Recovery Unit
• Directly Reports to: Manager; Billing and Recovery
• Indirectly reports to: Chief Financial Officer
• Keep track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts
• Plan the recovery activities and actions in order to recover outstanding payments
• Negotiate payoff deadlines, payment plans, net offs
• Handle debtors’ questions or complaints
• Create trust relationships with debtors when possible to avoid future issues
• Update allocated account status and database regularly
• Investigate and resolve discrepancies
• Must be open to meet clients personally to maintain relationships and collect payments
• Generating the billings & issue invoices to customers via different channels.
• Work with the accounting unit in order to maintain updated accounts receivables.
• Reconciling daily & monthly payment follow ups for generating the revenue timely.
• Resolving inconsistencies in billing by coordinating internally & externally.
• Follow-up with clients for purchase order (PO) and ensure the clients are billed correctly for the services.
• Collecting required information to in order to properly bill the clients
• Sending reminders for payments
• Regular reporting of billing & recovery activities to supervisors
Qualifications And Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business management, or a similar field.
• Previous working experience in the field or any other related field.
• Excellent negotiating skills.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Familiarity with debt collection processes and policies.
• Knowledge of payment plans and accounting procedures.
• Knowledge of office and accounting software.
• Patience and resilience.
• Must be matured enough to maintain independent decisions in terms of meeting clients and doing follows in a professional manner.
• Communications and Teamwork: Proven ability to write in a clear and concise manner and effective oral communication skills.
• Client Orientation: Ability to identify clients' needs and appropriate solutions; ability to establish and maintain productive partnerships with clients; A polite and courteous manner regardless of the situation; the ability to deal calmly with difficult customers or visitors
• Teamwork: Strong interpersonal skills demonstrated by the ability to lead and gain the assistance and cooperation of others in a team endeavour.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates, who meet the conditions herein, should submit their letters of application accompanied with their Curriculum Vitae, copy of Degree(s) addressed to the Chief Executive Officer of Broadband Systems Corporation, PLC. to firstname.lastname@example.org; (note that the certified documents will be required during interview) The deadline for submission of applications is scheduled on 18th January 2022 Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.