Biomedical Engineer North-KINIHIRA
Jobs at:Rwanda Bio-Medical Center
Deadline of this Job:
21 February 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 18, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
RWANDA BIO-MEDICAL CENTER .
• Provide preventive maintenance and repair of medical equipment in the provincial medical equipment workshop.
• Work with provincial hospital, district hospitals and health center technical teams to repair equipment.
• Train the BMETs located in medical equipment maintenance in provincial hospital, district hospitals
• Maintain all records for the maintenance of equipment in the provincial hospital, district hospitals and health center
• Impart training to clinicians and other hospital personnel on the proper use of medical equipment.
• Assist the provincial hospital, district hospitals and health center maintenance team to keep proper inventory of spare parts and consumables.
• Investigate any work incidents on medical equipment in the HF (Health Facilities) • Keep inventory of tools and test equipment used for biomedical maintenance.
• Participate in accreditation program (Quality insurance).
• Manage data update in the medical equipment maintenance management system. • Undertake the quality control activities of HF equipment
• Engages with staff in provincial hospital and district hospital beyond in “on the job” capacity building to grow their capacity with respect to in house first line maintenance • Working under pressure with minimum supervision
• Performing the given tasks to the highest possible standards within the time frame • Contribute to all other activities of the provincial medical equipment workshop according to the needs
• Handle any other task given by the supervisor.
• Develop report on a monthly basis and submit to his supervisors at the Provincial Hospital management and RBC
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Being of Rwandan nationality;
• Hold an Advanced Diploma (A1) in medical equipment technology from polytechnic institutions with a 1 year working experience in hospital settings.
• Working experience in public/ private sector organizations is desirable.
• Medical equipment maintenance experience is desirable.
• Knowledge to use testing and measuring instruments is a must.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to interact with patients and health providers;
• Strong organizational skills and excellent attention to details; flexibility, independence and creativity;
• Fluency in English and Kinyarwanda, proficiency in French is an added value; • Familiarity with Excel
• Knowledge of the health sector in Rwanda and its structures • Having a strong system analysis skills
• Excellent strategic and operational planning and monitoring skills to assist in effective and efficient management decision is an advantage
• Teamwork and teambuilding towards achieving common goals
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.