Branch Accounts Officer
Deadline of this Job:
31 January 2020
Date Posted: Thursday, January 16, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
BRAC is the world’s largest, and leading development organization dedicated to poverty alleviation and the empowerment of the poor. Initiated in Bangladesh in 1972, BRAC now operates in 11 countries across Asia, Africa. To counter poverty and promote social empowerment, BRAC strategically integrates development programs in microfinance, agriculture, health, education, human rights and legal aid, community empowerment and more. BRAC Rwanda Microfinance Company PLC is registered with Rwanda Development Board in September 2018 and was approved license from the National Bank of Rwanda to operate Microfinance and other financial services in Rwanda. .
• Gender: Only female candidates should apply.
• To record the cash of all programs in the daily collection registers and preserve in the file by preparing necessary vouchers with sign.
• To prepare the list of expected cash collection and disbursement every morning by discussing with the branch manager and local head of related programs and then withdraw necessary cash from the bank.
• Make sure that there is no excess cash in hand or bank and dispatch excess funds to the Country office.
• To ensure all collections made are deposited in the office fund.
• To ensure that the loan is being disbursed to the real loan at the presence of the local supervisor of a related program while disbursing loans.
• To reimburse bills after verifying the authenticity of the transaction with the approval of Supervisor of all programs
• To calculate the total of daily collections register and compare it with the cash ledger at the end of the day.
• Recording the daily loan disbursement, collection & savings including all other cash transactions and reports as required by the program authorities.
• Deposit the surplus amount in the bank at the end of each day.
• Complete daily activities in time and maintain files properly.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Effective communication skills.
• Writing and reporting skills in English
• Computer skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance or related discipline from a recognized institution.
• Experiences of working as an Accountant in any Microfinance/Financial Institution will be given preference.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
If you feel you are the right match for the above-mentioned position, please follow the application instructions accordingly: Candidates need to send a signed Cover letter in PDF format indicating the title of the position applied for, updated CV mentioning educational grades, years of experience, and notarized copies of academic qualifications. All those documents should be sent through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.