Business Advisory Specialist
Jobs at:Rwanda Civil Service
Deadline of this Job:
09 September 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, September 02, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Rwanda Civil Service Recruitment
National Industrial Research And Development Agency (NIRDA)
• Organize and deliver promotional workshops to enterprises and industry associations etc. in each value chain to encourage the submission of project concept notes and full applications.
• Analyze the needs and capabilities of businesses contacted or met to facilitate new B2R and B2B collaborations.
• Inform multi-disciplinary project teams on best fitting applicants for the pilot projects to ensure success
• Design financial models for businesses to demonstrate the impact on cost efficiency profitability of the new product development and technology.
• Support selected businesses to pilot projects to build finance processes and systems for more efficient management of resources.
• Ensure financial reporting on status of pilot projects
• Perform market assessment studies
• Support enterprises by providing advice on a range of business development areas including business planning, finance and sales.
• Support enterprises to develop appropriate marketing and market entry strategies.
• Support companies to develop user insight that can inform their marketing and product presentation
• Measure impact of various marketing efforts to understand how to drive product distribution on local and regional markets
• Contribute expertise and input as required into cross-functional project teams.
• Provide practical business support to selected pilot projects for the duration of the contract on a needs basis
• Incorporate learning into the NIRDA Knowledge Management database.
Bachelor's Degree in Economics
Master's in Finance
Bachelor's Degree in Project Management
Master's Degree in Project Management
Bachelor's Degree in Management
Master's Degree in Economics
Master's Degree in Management
Master’s Degree in Business Administration
Bachelor's Degree in Finance
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing
Master's Degree in Marketing
Bachelor's Degree in Strategic Management
Master's Degree in Strategic Management
Bachelor’s Degree in Management or Business Administration
Competency and Key Technical Skills
• Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
• Client/citizen focus
• Commitment to continuous learning
• Resource management skills
• Analytical skills
• Decision making skills
• Time management skills
• Risk management skills
• Results oriented
• Fluency in English, Kinyarwanda and/or French. Knowledge of all is an added advantage
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.