Jobs at:Inkunga Finance Plc
Deadline of this Job:
20th May 2019
Date Posted: 13th May 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
BP 35 KIBUYE-RWANDA
INKUNGA FINANCE Plc is dedicated to promote financial services for quality to small and medium entrepreneurs in order to contribute to their social-economic development and to continue considered as operating the self-sufficient institution. INKUNGA FINANCE Plc conducts its activities of saving and credits in Western province.
To achieve this mission and target, INKUNGA FINANCE Plc is looking for qualified candidates to fill in positions below on a permanent contract:.
• Supervise debit, credit or cash transactions, as well as other forms of payments within the institution;
• Review cash accounts on a daily basis;
• Maintain and fill properly books at the end of the day.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• A0 in accounting, Finance, Economics or relevant field
• A1 in accounting, Finance, Economics or relevant field with at least 2 years working experience in banking or MFIs institutions.
• A2 in accounting, Finance, Economics or relevant field with at least 5 years working experience in banking or MFIs institutions
Job Education Requirements
• To be a Rwandan by nationality
• Adhere to integrity & confidentiality
• Through knowledge skills in computer and relevant accounting software in place
• To have from 21 to 35 years’ old
• Proficiency in Kinyarwanda, English or French
• Willingness to work overtime if possible
• Willingness to work in each place,
• Quality behavior in works conducted before,
• To be ready to start a job immediately,
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
The application should include:
Application letter addressed to Managing Director of INKUNGA FINANCE Plc;
A detailed curriculum vitae containing full personal details (birth date, gender, Nationality, marital status, home address, qualifications and knowledge for the position; etc.
Good performance certificate from the last employer to prove experience;
Copy of academic degree;
Copy of national identity card;
Interested candidates will submit their applications at firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 20/05/2019 at 16H00.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
Done at Karongi, on 13th May 2019.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.