Chief Accountant Ao at Shyira Hospital
Jobs at:Nyabihu District
Deadline of this Job:
08th August 2019
Date Posted: Friday, August 02, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Nyabihu District .
• Prepare, examine and analyze accounting records, financial statements and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance to reporting and procedure standards.
• Ensure compliance with financial rules and regulations.
• Review entries and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents and reports.
• Determines proper handling of financial transactions and approves transactions with in designated limits.
• Coordinate monthly closing procedures and reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
• Adhere to internal and external reporting deadlines.
• Be responsible for tax obligations
• Work with both internal and external auditors during financial operational audits.
• Support the institutions mission, vision, values and goals in the performance of daily activities.
• Review of accounts payables and weekly check runs
• Monitor compliance with financial rules and regulations in forth and institutional procedures
• Utilize teamwork to develop departmental synergy
• Reports, analyses and ensure integrity of all final information
• Contribute to the hospital environmental hygiene
• Participating in quality assurance and quality improvement of the hospital
• Submit monthly, quarterly and annually report to the supervisor
• Perform any other duties as assigned by immediate line Manager.
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
• Knowledge of cost analysis techniques;
• Planning and organisational skills;
• Communication skills;
• Strong IT skills, particularly in Financial software (SMART IFMIS);
• Judgment & Decision Making Skills;
• Deep understanding of financial accounts;
• High Analytical Skills
• Interpersonal skills;
• Time management Skills
• Complex Problem solving;
• Flexibility Skills;
• Fluency in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage
Job Qualifications: A0 in Finance, Accounting, Management (with a specialization in Accounting/ Finance) with 3 years working experience or a Professional qualification such as ACCA, CPA.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Follow the link below to apply http://recruitment.mifotra.gov.rw/Applications/Apply/3830