Jobs at:Rwanda Civil Service Recruitment
Deadline of this Job:
9th October 2019
Date Posted: Thursday, October 03, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Chief Accountant .
• Prepare, examine and analyze accounting records, financial statements and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance to reporting and procedure standards.
• Ensure compliance with financial rules and regulations.
• Review entries and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents and reports.
• Determines proper handling of financial transactions and approves transactions with in designated limits.
• Coordinate monthly closing procedures and reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
• Adhere to internal and external reporting deadlines.
• Be responsible for tax obligations
• Work with both internal and external auditors during financial operational audits.
• Support the institutions mission, vision, values and goals in the performance of daily activities.
• Review of accounts payables and weekly check runs
• Monitor compliance with financial rules and regulations in forth and institutional procedures
• Utilize teamwork to develop departmental synergy
• Reports, analyses and ensure integrity of all final information
• Contribute to the hospital environmental hygiene
• Participating in quality assurance and quality improvement of the hospital
• Submit monthly, quarterly and annually report to the supervisor
• Perform any other duties as assigned by immediate line Manager.
• A0 in Accounting Professional Qualification recognised by IFAC (ACCA, CPA) or A0 in Finance, Accounting or Management with specialization in Finance/Accounting
• Knowledge of cost analysis techniques;
• Knowledge to analyse complex financial information & Produce reports;
• Deep understanding of financial accounts;
• Planning and organisational skills;
• Communication skills;
• Strong IT skills, particularly in Financia software (SMART IFMIS);
• Judgment & Decision Making Skills;
• High Analytical Skills;
• Interpersonal skills;
• Time management Skills;
• Complex Problem solving;
• Flexibility Skills;
• Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French
• knowledge of all is an advantage
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job application procedure
To Apply Visit http://recruitment.mifotra.gov.rw/Vacancies/Details/4134