Civil registration and Notary at KARONGI DISTRICT
Jobs at:Rwanda Civil Service
Deadline of this Job:
27 August 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, August 19, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Provide notary services to the public as per the competencies set forth by the law;
• Deliver all documents related to civil registration;
• Register and consolidate disaggregated data related to civil registration status in the Sector;
• Receive and analyse contentious issues and accordingly provide a legal advice to the Sector.
Bachelor’s Degree in Law
Competency and Key Technical Skills
• Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
• Client/citizen focus
• Commitment to continuous learning
• Legal analytical skills;
• Communication skills
• Fluent in Kinyarwanda and English. Knowledge of French will be an added advantage
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.