Clinical Transition Sites Financial Sector Specialist
Ministry Of Health
Deadline of this Job:
17th b APRIL 2019
Date Posted: 12TH APRIL 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed , Employment Type: Full_Time , Currency: RWF , Value: 300000 , Minimum: 210000 , Maximum: 900000 , Period: MONTH
Ministry Of Health..
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required
• Deep knowledge of Health Sector;
• High knowledge in audit, tax, and other finance practices;
• Leadership skills;
• Ability to work in groups
• Logical and high analytical skills;
• Financial management abilities;
• Computer Skills;
• Judgment & Decision Making Skills;
• Time management Skills;
• Team working Skills;
• Developing new skills whenever necessary;
• Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and French;
• Master’s degree in Public Health, Epidemiology, Management of Hospital and Health Care Administration, Economics, Statistics, Demography with 2 years of working experience or Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics or Management with 5 years of working experience.
• Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Management, MBA with specialization in Finance or Accounting.
• A professional qualification such as ACCA, CPA, with experience of 3 years. Or Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting with 5 years of experience in these domains
Job application procedure
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.