Jobs at:COPEDU PLC
Deadline of this Job:
01 October 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, September 23, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Tender For Recrutment Of A Property Agency
COPEDU PLC is a commercial company limited by shares, which provides savings and loans services to its clients. It has been registered as a commercial company at the office of the Registrar General since January 21, 2013 and authorized by the National Bank of Rwanda to carry out Micro Finance activities.
COPEDU is a Microfinance Institution and part of its mission is to find sustainable means of giving its clients value as the Microfinance grows.
To achieve this mission, COPEDU has embarked on selling its property located in Kigali City Nyarugenge District as per attached list.
It is in this regard that COPEDU wishes to hire an experienced and competent Real Estate Agency to carry out the assignment of selling off this property.
The objective of this assignment is to hire an experienced and competent firm or Consultant to find buyer for the property of COPEDU PLC.
Scope of the Work
• The Consultant shall visit the COPEDU property for sale;
• The Consultant shall strive to develop a through understanding of the detail of the COPEDU properties;
• The Consultant shall identify committed buyer for the COPEDU property;
• The Consultant shall draft and prepare all administrative and legal documents related to concluding of the sale.
• To provide an inception report detailing the methodology and the work plan after contract signature;
• The Consultant shall submit a final report on how the sales process went at the end of the assignment.
The Technical proposal should have the following:
• A company profile detailing staff, area of expertise and relevant/comparable assignments carried out;
• The methodology and work plan;
• Having sufficient countrywide knowledge of the Rwanda Property Market will be a distinctive advantage;
• Having a dedicated sales department will be a distinctive advantage.
Duration of the study
The assignment will be undertaken in 90 days commencing after the signing of the contract.
The offer must comprise:
• Cover Letter properly dated, signed, and stamped;
• Copy of Company Registration Certificate;
• Technical Proposal;
• Financial Offer;
• Relevant Recommendations.
Interested firms should submit their offers in sealed envelopes to COPEDU secretariat, located at Kicukiro, not later than 1st October 2021 at 9h00 a.m. The envelopes will be opened at the same date, in the presence of representatives of the bidders who so desire, at 9 h30 min a.m. in the meeting room of the COPEDU PLC.
Done at Kigali, on 23rd September 2021
Safari Mugisha Jean Bosco NYANGEZI Joseph
Acting Head of Operations
Acting Managing Director
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.