Deadline of this Job:
9th July 2019
Date Posted: Friday, July 05, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
BRAC is the world’s largest, and leading development organization dedicated to poverty alleviation and empowerment of the poor. Initiated in Bangladesh in 1972, BRAC now operates in 11 countries across Asia, Africa, and the Americas. To counter poverty and promote social empowerment, BRAC strategically integrates development programs in microfinance, agriculture, health, youth empowerment, education, and human rights and legal aid and more.
BRAC promotes gender empowerment with much emphasis, women empowerment. As such, BRAC mainstreams gender in its strategic plans, action plans, and operations to contribute national gender balance policy strategies. One of the implementation strategies ensuring gender balance in its recruitment policy and processes.
BRAC Rwanda Microfinance Company PLC is registered with Rwanda Development Board in September 2018 and recently was approved license from National Bank of Rwanda to operate Microfinance and other financial services in Rwanda. BRAC Rwanda is looking for competent, dynamic and self-motivated Rwandans to fill the following regular positions..
• Conduct household surveys using mobile app/Tab based application while opening a new branch. Identify potential clients based on survey results. Form a group and provide orientation for the group members.
• Arrange the admission of new members if a group becomes too small. Conduct two to three groups meetings per day.
• Provide financial education to group members as per organizational policy.
• Collect savings and weekly installments from the small group leaders.
• Credit Officer will fill all loan data such as loan applications, guarantor form, DP Notes, etc. in a digital system.
• Credit Officer must attend the weekly/bi-weekly/monthly group meetings and should ensure recovery of loan installments.
• Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports.
• Strive to provide the best quality service to the client and the field and at the branch office.
• Listen to client’s complaints/concerns/opinions carefully and take appropriate measures.
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies:
• Effective communication skills.
• Writing and reporting skills in English
• Educational Qualifications: Minimum “A” Level from a recognized institution. Graduates in any discipline will be given preference.
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Submit your signed application indicating the title of the position applied for, along with detailed curriculum vitae (resume) and contact details of at least three referees. All applications should be sent through email: email@example.com Application deadline: 9th July 2019 at 16hrs (Rwanda Time)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Only women should apply for the above positions.