Credit Officer (Small Enterprise)
Deadline of this Job:
05 March 2022
Date Posted: Sunday, February 20, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
BRAC is the world’s largest, and leading development organization dedicated to poverty alleviation and empowerment of the poor. Initiated in Bangladesh in 1972, BRAC now operates in 11 countries across Asia, Africa. To counter poverty and promote social empowerment, BRAC strategically integrates development programs in microfinance, agriculture, health, education, human rights and legal aid, community empowerment, and more.
BRAC Rwanda Microfinance Company PLC is registered with Rwanda Development Board in September 2018 and was approved license from the National Bank of Rwanda to operate Microfinance and other financial services in Rwanda.
• Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
• Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
• Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
Major Duties and Responsibilities of Credit Officer (Small Enterprise):
• Survey business, find out potential entrepreneurs and assess them properly through physical visit of entrepreneur’s business and residence.
• Prepare necessary documents /papers and complete the file for the loan disbursement,
• Prepare necessary reports, target plan and preserve it,
• Visit borrowers after disbursement, ensure loan collection and make frequent field visit to confirm quality disbursement,
• Always adhere to the Code of Conduct for Microfinance staff and treat clients respectfully.
• Strive to provide the best quality service to the client and at field and at the brunch office.
• Listen to clients’ complaints/concerns/opinions carefully and take appropriate measures.
• Prepare progress report and submit to management.
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies:
• Effective communication skills.
• Writing and reporting skills in English
Educational Qualifications: University Graduate in any discipline,
Experience: At least one year of experience in any Microfinance/financial Institution.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you feel you are the right match for the above mentioned positions, please follow the application instructions accordingly:
Candidates need to send a signed Cover letter in PDF format indicating the title of position applied for, updated CV mentioning educational grades, years of experience, and copies of academic qualifications. All those documents should be sent through email: email@example.com ,
The subject should be the position you have applied for.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.