Credit Risk Officer
Jobs at:Right Seat
Deadline of this Job:
12 November 2020
Date Posted: Thursday, November 05, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The purpose of the job is to identify, measure and monitor credit risks for projects submitted for risk assessment and ensure appropriate risk controls and responses are developed and implemented to ensure that the Bank's asset portfolio is healthy and within acceptable risk appetite. .
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, Economics, Banking, statistics, Mathematics. Actuarial Science or related discipline.
• A professional qualification in risk management is a competitive advantage.
• At least 3 years’ experience in banking or financial services organization in a similar role
• Working knowledge and experience in risk management
• Working knowledge of banking laws & regulation in Rwanda
• High level of accuracy in the evaluating financial records and documents.
• Strong understanding of Credit risk analysis and policies
• Knowledge of credit risk management and measurement practices
• Solid understanding of the credit appraisal process & project finance
• Must possess effective research, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Proficiency with a variety of computer software applications, including MS Word, Excel, Power Point and analytical tools such as SAS, R. SYSTAT, SPSS or similar.
• Extensive analytical skills as well as problem identification and solving skills
• Good judgement and mental
• Agility, Critical thinking. Results orientated, Attention to detail,
• High level of integrity and Excellent oral and written communication skills
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://talentacquisition.rightseat.rw/recruit/PortalDetail.na?iframe=true&digest=ceZHICB16OHvBkFv92jST3GAUnkE7bVo.a85bxdBEmQ-&jobid=546659000003652001&widgetid=546659000000072311&embedsource=CareerSite
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.