E-Payments Executive (Kigali)
Jobs at:Deriv (RW) Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
03 October 2021
Date Posted: Friday, September 03, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
E-Payments Executive (Kigali,Rwanda)
As an E-Payments Executive at Deriv, you will help maintain good financial records for the company, using well-documented accounting practices and payment reconciliation protocols.
• Ensure our accounting records are healthy by tracking, managing, and reconciling transactions.
• Keep our clients happy by processing their payments in a timely manner.
• Help resolve clients’ payment-related queries.
• Be vigilant in monitoring all payments and help us identify and prevent fraud and other suspicious transactions. When they do occur, be resilient in handling and resolving them.
• Safeguard and comply with internal controls and keep our documentation updated and audit-ready.
What you have
• A diploma or degree with a major in finance or risk management
• Proficiency with popular office applications such as Microsoft Excel, accounting software, and databases
• Solid analytical skills
• The ability to quickly learn new (proprietary) systems and procedures
• Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
What’s good to have
• An understanding of AML, fraud processes, and risk
What we’ll give you
• Growth-inducing challenges
• The productive and cooperative work atmosphere
• Career progression opportunities
• Market-based salary
• Annual performance bonus
• Casual dress code
We’re Deriv. We’re all about trading. We’re the geeky upstarts who pioneered an industry. That was more than 20 years ago, and we’re still going strong. Today, we work across continents and serve over a million traders from around the globe.
Join us. Grow with us.
You’ll be part of our Accounts and Payments team, where we manage the company's financial and accounting health to ensure sustainable business growth. We control operational costs and mitigate financial risks.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should send their application file (CV, Academic certificate, and cover letter) by the link: https://deriv.zohorecruit.com/jobs/Careers/590522000037223025/E-Payments-Executive?source=JIR not later than the 3rd October 2021.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.