Finance Manager & Deputy Corporate Services Manager
Jobs at:British High Commission (BHC)
Deadline of this Job:
24 December 2020
Date Posted: Monday, December 14, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The British Government is an inclusive and diversity-friendly employer. We value difference, promote equality, and challenge discrimination, enhancing our organisational capability. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or other category protected by law. We promote family-friendly flexible working opportunities, where operational and security needs allow. .
Main purpose of job:
Run the accounting function of the UK’s presence in Rwanda and Burundi, and Deputise for the Corporate Services Manager to ensure effective Corporate Service provision. You will therefore play an important role in the management of UK’s activity in Rwanda and Burundi.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Essential qualifications, skills, and experience
• Degree in Accounting or Finance or any related field
• At least 5 years experience in accounting and or finance field
• Professional Accounting qualification (CPA, ACCA, etc) is highly valued
• Very good experience in Budgeting, forecasting, and budget monitoring
• Very good knowledge and practical use of computer office applications and good knowledge of the application of MS-Word, MS-Advanced Excel, MS-PowerPoint.
• Ability to organize and present data to SMT in an concise format
• Excellent oral and written communication in English
• Ability to understand and interpret policies, regulations, and rules, analyze and compile to ensure compliance
• Strong analytical skills
• Line Management experience preferable
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://fco.tal.net/vx/appcentre-ext/brand-0/candidate/so/pm/4/pl/1/opp/13447-Finance-Manager-Deputy-Corporate-Services-Manager-05-20-KG/en-GB
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.