Jobs at:ITM Africa
Deadline of this Job:
07 March 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, March 04, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Founded in 2011 by Mr. Sylva Monga, ITM Africa Ltd started as a training and personnel management company registered as 'International Training & Motivation SARL .
• Develop, analyze, and predict financial trends and projections for the company’s finances.
• Track competitor analysis and developing key insights to support business growth and competition.
• Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results, and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
• Carry out project profitability analysis, customer profitability analysis and be able to make recommendations on fiscal changes and measures.
• Report to management and stakeholders and provide advice on the impact based on business decisions.
• Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
• Review, monitor, and manage budgets.
• Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
• Plan, organize, track, and improve the company’s financial status.
• Manage the business unit’s respective budget and performance thus working heavily with the Business Unit Managers.
• Monitor and Assist in developing internal control standards and procedures.
• Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
• Ensure compliance with the local taxation laws, prepare, and submit periodical tax reports.
• Assists in the preparation of monthly forecasts P&L and contribute to the analysis of performance (forecasts vs actual and trending).
• Prepare annual budget of the P&L, cash flows/balance sheets forecasts, and contribute to the analysis of performance.
• Produce financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses, etc.
• You hold a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or any related field, a Master’s degree is a plus.
• You have a CPA or ACCA qualification.
• You have significant experience of at least 5 years in a similar position; within a Manufacturing or Distribution industry is an added value.
• You have good knowledge of accounting of large groups;
• You have good expertise in accounting schemes, monitoring, budgeting, and forecasting;
• You have the following core skills: Integrity, Versatility, rigor, good interpersonal skills;
• You are proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word);
• You can fluently speak English and Kinyarwanda; French is an added value.
Job Education Requirements: You hold a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or any related field
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.