Financial Analyst at USAID/Rwanda
Deadline of this Job:
7th June 2019
Date Posted: 28th may 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT: 72069619R100004
Position Title: Financial Analyst
Career Ladder Position; Grades FSN-11
Annual Gross Salary Range: From 30,547,295FRW to 49,610,495FRW
Location: Kigali, Rwanda
USAID/Rwanda seeks an Ordinarily Resident individual with the required work authorization for employment as a Financial Analyst. USAID/Rwanda is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on age, sex, race, handicap, religion or national origin. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. .
BASIC FUNCTION OF THE POSITION
• This USAID/Rwanda FSN position is located in the Office of Financial Management Office (OFM) and reports directly to OFM’s Supervisory FA. The OFM provides the full range of financial management services normally required by USAID missions overseas. Specifically, the OFM supports Rwanda and the limited presence country of Burundi, with a combined Operating Yearly Budget (OYB) that exceeded $170 million in FY18. OFM is also charged with the management and execution of operational resources, which in FY18 amounted to $5 million.
• The FA serves as a full member of various technical teams designing and implementing large and complex development assistance programs in Rwanda and Burundi. The FA serves as the OFM designated financial management expert providing analysis and advise on: 1) the intricate financial aspects of developing, evaluating and implementing projects in Rwanda and Burundi; 2) the various aspects of the internal financial management operations required by a multifaceted and large development portfolio, including adequacy of financial analysis, accounting and audit coverage and implementation/resolution of audit recommendations.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Education: Completion of a four-year university degree (Bachelor’s) in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration is required.
• Prior Work Experience: A minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible professional experience in financial analysis, budgeting, auditing, and/or accounting required.
• Language Proficiency Level IV (Fluent) ability is required in written and spoken English. English proficiency will be tested.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Interested applicants must review the official solicitation for this position and submit all the required documents as outlined in Section IV, Presenting an Offer. The solicitation is available at the following link: http://www.usaid.gov/rwanda/pa . A complete application package should be sent by email to Kigalihr@usaid.gov no later than 12:00 p.m. noon on June 07, 2019