Fixed Assets Officer
Jobs at:SKOL Brewery Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
14 February 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 08, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Fixed Assets Officer
The Department of Human Resources would like to inform the public and its estimated staff of opportunities for the following positions:
1. Fixed assets officer
Any employee qualified according to the criteria defined below can apply. SBL employees with the ambition to apply is equally welcome.
a. Job summary
The Jobholder is responsible to monitor all the capital expenditure, to keep accurate records of the brewery’s fixed assets, and to manage Skol Brewery Ltd Assets Register.
Key competencies & qualifications
• At least three (3) years experience in accounting of similar size company.
• Knowledge of one accounting software
• Knowledge of Microsoft tools (Intermediate level of excel & word).
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Management or in related field
• A professional qualification recognized by IFAC (ACCA or CPA) is an added advantage
• Computer literacy
• Proficiency in English and/or French
• Be able to work under pressure.
• Have teamwork spirit.
The Fixed assets officer is responsible, in cooperation with the respective line-management, to:
• Ensure that Fixed Assets movements (acquisition, depreciation, disposal, impairment) are done in time on appropriate ledger accounts;
• Ensure monthly reconciliation between Assets Register from Assets Module and Ledger data about quantity and value;
• Tagging new acquired assets and monthly ensure that all tags numbers are well reflected in assets register;
• Conduct physical verification of fixed assets at least once a year, reconcile them to assets from system and investigate on possible differences;
• Make sure that all assets owned by SBL are officially registered under SBL name and those disposed of are officially removed from SBL name;
• Follow-up insurance of SBL assets, make sure that their renewal is done in due time, and follow-up the repayment of claim for damaged asset;
• Analyze impairment on Fixed Assets and work on Assets revaluation.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Applications including cover letter, curriculum vitae (CV), copies of degrees/diplomas/ professional certificates, and a copy of the national ID should be submitted via this link: https://www.skolbrewery-careers.rw/ at the attention of the HR Department not later than Monday, 14th February 2022 at 5:00 pm. Please note that due to expected high volume of applications we will not be able to respond to all applications. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Done at Kigali, on 04/02/2022 Human Resources Department
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.