HRO & Cum Trainer
Jobs at:ASA Microfinance (Rwanda) Limited
Deadline of this Job:
17 February 2020
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 05, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
ASA Microfinance (Rwanda) Plc. is a subsidiary of ASA International which is a Public Limited Company, had been establishing Microfinance Institutions (MFIs) in different countries of Asia and Africa by playing role in poverty alleviation and women empowering and has extensive microfinance programs globally .
• Communicate and dispatch ASARW Plc HR Policies, Circulars, Memo and different mails to the appropriate recipients;
• Compile and keep work mission reports, various training report periodic Branch Heads’ reports on Health and Safety at Work;
• Monitors ASARW Plc Branch Office Rents and notify management necessary required action;
• Track staff leave schedules;
• Disbursement of work materials to ASARW Plc Branches;
• Process, verify and maintain personnel documentation;
• Assist in arranging training activities;
• Assist SHRO in creating job postings, etc.
• Identify and assess training needs within a company.
• Meet with managers and supervisors to ascertain needs.
• Conduct various surveys upon request and when found needed.
• Evaluate training effectiveness and suggest training programs modification.
• Develop, organize, conduct and evaluate training programs.
• Hold meetings and presentations on learning material.
• Plan, organize and implement a range of training activities.
• Conduct orientation sessions to assess the level of skills.
• Create monitored simulations and problem-solving scenarios.
• Create interactive, multimedia presentations.
• Any other job assigned by the company/holding management in considering the greater interest of the company.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or Public Administration, Management, Law, Development Studies, Social Science and related fields;
• Strong and proven verbal and written communication and presentation skills in English and Kinyarwanda.
• Two (2) years of working experience preferably in the banking industry, high education, and other relevant industries;
• Possess excellent skills in labor law and administrative procedures;
• Quick learner and easily understanding banking and financial regulations;
• Possess strong interpersonal skills and team player interaction;
• Possess good skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other Microsoft Office packages;
• Ability to work under too tight deadlines, prioritize work assignments and exercise professional judgment;
• Be Rwandan by Nationality.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Applications should be addressed to the Managing Director of ASA MICROFINANCE (RWANDA) PLC located in KIGALI City, GASABO District, Plot No. - 95, NTORA Village, KG 784 St. RUHANGO Cell, Gisozi Sector, Kigali, Rwanda with Cover Letter; Detailed CV; Copy of Certificate, Diploma or Degree; Work certificates from previous employers; Any other document that may prove a candidate’s competency to the post; Copy of ID Card Only hard copy applications are accepted and submitted at the Head Office Reception not later Friday, 14th February 2020 at 5:30 PM. Only, shortlisted candidates to sit for written and verbal tests will be communicated within one week after.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.