Head of Financial Reporting
Deadline of this Job:
5th April 2019
Date Posted: 25th March 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed , Employment Type: Full_Time , Currency: RWF , Value: 300000 , Minimum: 210000 , Maximum: 900000 , Period: MONTH
POSITION: HEAD OF FINANCIAL REPORTING
To establish, implement and maintain the Financial Reporting processes and procedures to an acceptable standard in conformity with all applicable accounting policies including Company and Group policy, IAS, IFRS, Rwanda Accounting Standards of the Operating Country to all stakeholders (internal and external)..
Educational Qualification & Work Experience.
• Bachelors’ Degree in Finance/Economics or related field.
• Professional accounting qualification (CFA, ACCA), Chartered Accountant/MBA/ ICWA, Master Degree
• At least 8 years post qualification experience
• Expert knowledge of Accounting Policies: Local GAAP, USGAAP & IFRS
• Knowledge of the latest accounting tools / Software available for reporting
• Previous usage of Oracle, Hyperion/Gognos is an added advantage
• Proficiency in Microsoft office suite, Sound Financial Accounting knowledge.
• Minimum of 10 years of industry track record mostly gained in International, blue chip environments
• Telecom experience is desirable but not a must
Job application procedure Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply for the roles by sending an application letter and resume to Airtel_Rwanda_News@rw.airtel.com Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply for the roles by sending an application letter and resume to Airtel_Rwanda_News@rw.airtel.com
Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.