Internal Audit Assistant
Jobs at:CIMERWA Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
06 November 2020
Date Posted: Thursday, October 29, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
CIMERWA PLC is Rwanda’s only integrated cement manufacturer. It has a capacity of 600,000tons per annum with Pretoria Portland Cement (PPC) Ltd having 51% Shareholding. The company operates a dry process technology Plant in Rusizi District in Western Province and has a distribution chain across the country and into some export markets. As part of its drive on performance improvement, the company is recruiting professionals to strengthen its organization in order to fully exploit its potential. We are looking for an experienced professional to fill the position below .
Reporting to the Internal Audit Manager, the Internal Audit Assistant will be responsible for the following duties;
• Assist in implementation of the annual audit plan to ensure risk mitigations are implemented as required;
• Manage the execution of compliance audits to ensure the company complies to the legal and statutory requirements;
Main Responsibilities:• Closely monitor the timely implementation of the management actions recommended in the audit reports to determine adequacy of corrective actions taken;
• Monitor the trends and developments in the internal audit area and give recommendations for improvement to management;
• Ensure good quality of working papers and audit reports;
• Ensure assigned audit engagements are completed on time and within budget;
• Execute adhoc audit investigation as and when required by supervisor;
• Other responsibilities as may be allocated form time to time by the supervisor
Job Skills: Not Specified
Professional, academic qualifications and experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/ Finance or any other related field from a recognized Institution.
• At the minimum Pursuing the last level of Association of charted Certified Accountants (ACCA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or equivalent qualification.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in the audit field. Experience with the ‘’Big 4’’ Audit Firms will be an added advantage.
Skills and competences required
• Sound understanding of Audit and accounting standards
• Knowledge of best practice risk frameworks
• Good Report writing skills
• Excellent Analytical and Computer skills
• High Integrity
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Good interpersonal skills
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
• Candidates interested in the above vacancy are required to submit their application Documents together with copies of the degrees certificates, detailed curriculum vitae, and any other relevant certificates should be submitted at CIMERWA Ltd head office at BUGARAMA, RUSIZI District, and western Province or at its liaison office at KIMIHURURA, City of Kigali and/or at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Friday 06th November 2020
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.