Internal Auditor Financial and Operations
Jobs at:MTN Rwanda
Deadline of this Job:
08 February 2020
Date Posted: Friday, January 31, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
MTN Rwanda is focused on attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining professionals that contribute meaningfully to the achievement of our mission of making our customers’ lives a whole lot BRIGHTER. We are an equal employment employer with a strong culture that is forward looking and encourages creative thinking and innovation, while remaining at the forefront of the latest technology and trends. .
• Assist the audit manager in the execution of process and programme audit plans, in order to ensure that processes and systems comply with company policies and procedures as well as statutory and regulatory policies covering processes and controls for Finance, Supply Chain, Contract Management, New Product Development and Commercial functions.
• Ensure the OpCo is compliant with regulatory requirements
• Serve as an active member of the process and programme audit team directly executing medium/high priority/risk internal audits: through conducting interviews, data and system analysis and testing, preparing database updates, providing status reports and preparing final audit reports on assignments carried out, in line with internal audit standards and methodologies
• Provide analysis on process and programme internal audit data, identifying weaknesses in internal controls, risks areas and trends, and reporting these to management, with recommendations on possible mitigations and enhancements;
• Assist in compiling final process and programme internal audit reports for management review
• Measure/evaluate compliance to statutory and regulatory requirements and the company’s policies and procedures
• Ensure capital projects or investments comply with internal control processes and report on any identified noncompliant processes
Job Skills: Not Specified
• 3-year bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Audit/Finance
• Professional qualification (CIA, CPA, or ACCA) is advantageous
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of Auditing
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
All interested candidates are requested to send their application letters and updated curriculum vitae together with copies of their academic credentials not later than 8th February 2020 at 5:00 pm Through the job’s platform on: jobs2.RW@mtn.com and on HRIS.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.