Jobs at:ASA Microfinance (Rwanda) Limited
Deadline of this Job:
22 December 2020
Date Posted: Monday, December 14, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
ASA Microfinance (Rwanda) Plc is a Microfinance company operating in Rwanda since 2016. The company has branches in all districts providing financial services to clients in different parts of the country.
ASA Microfinance Rwanda wishes to recruit an Internal Auditor for conducting internal audits in branches.
Location: Northern Province with the flexibility to be deployed in other areas
Reports to: Head, Internal Audit .
• Carry out audit work according to the monthly audit plan.
• Prepare the audit report.
• Carry out special/investigation audit.
• Review, evaluate and test systems and controls to determine the adequacy and effectiveness, ensuring compliance with policies and procedures, reliability and integrity of information, and safeguarding of assets.
• compute, verify, tabulate, and analyze audit-related data.
• organize entry meetings with management /branch teams to discuss the audit process and audit work.
• Organize exit meetings with management to discuss the audit results, collect feedback and ensure audited branches/departments understand findings and commit to implementation
• Present audit findings and major risks to the Head of Internal Audit for refinement and implementation.
• Prepare and submit the various audit papers such as working papers, audit program, supporting evidence, circulars, exit meeting minutes, and office memo for review by the Head of Internal Audit
Job Skills: Not Specified
• A minimum of 2 years of experience working as an internal/external auditor in an audit firm, financial services sector or private company
• Bachelors degree in Economics, accounting, finance, or related field;
• CPA/ACCA/CIA/CISA partial or full qualification will be an added advantage;
• Exceptionally strong reporting skills;
• Fluency in English required;
Good interpersonal skills
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Please send your Curriculum vitae and application letter to the e-mail below: email@example.com The deadline for receiving applications is 22nd December 2020
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.