Internal Auditor Officer
Jobs at:King Faisal Hospital
Deadline of this Job:
28 July 2020
Date Posted: Friday, July 24, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Internal Auditor Officer .
• Identify and assess areas of significant business risk.
• Implement best audit and business practices in line with applicable internal audit statements.
• Manage resources and audit assignments.
• Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
• Undertake internal audits to ensure the company meets its financial, operational and compliance objectives
• Develop, implement, and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practice.
• Report control deficiencies to management and making recommendations to mitigate risk and add value
• Implement the annual Internal Audit plan.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or accounting (A0)
• Work Experience of 4 years in of experience in an external or internal audit environment
• Working experience in an auditing firm is an added advantage
• Certified Public Accountant or ACCA, or currently undertaking CPA or ACCA
• Ability to assess and evaluate risk and implement solutions
• Proven Computer literacy
• Job Knowledge & Skill, Cooperation and Communication
• Rwandan by Nationality
• Age below 40 years
Job Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Experience Requirements: 4 years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Candidates who are qualified and interested in the above position should send; A written application letter, 2 passport photos, a filled attached application form, CV, copy of the National Identification Card, Recommendation letters from the previous employers & notified copies of academic documents, criminal record.
Send your application to the attention of THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, / KING FAISAL HOSPITAL, RWANDA on the address above.
The deadline for submission of the above documents is Tuesday 28 July 2020 exactly at 4:00 PM, at the main entrance or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.