Internal Auditor Officer
Jobs at:King Faisal Hospital
Deadline of this Job:
14 May 2021
Date Posted: Monday, May 10, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
King Faisal Hospital, Kigali, “A centre of excellence in health service provision, clinical education and research”. This is an exciting time for King Faisal Hospital, Kigali as we embrace a new strategic direction. The hospital has continued to grow due to its positive reputation for authentic compassionate health care and highly skilled medical practitioners, especially in specialized surgical and medical services. King Faisal Hospital Kigali is looking for suitable candidates to fill the roles of the following positions.
Skills And Abilities
• Ability to assess and evaluate risk and implement solutions
• Proven Computer literacy
• Job Knowledge & Skill, Cooperation and Communication
• Expert knowledge of the legislative and regulatory environment informing auditing.
• Proven ability to implement internal systems and controls to ensure sound operational management.
Education And Experience
• A bachelor’s degree in Finance or accounting (A0)
• Working experience of 4 years in an External or internal audit environment
• working experience in an auditing firm is an added advantage
• Certified Public Accountant or ACCA, or currently undertaking CPA or ACCA
• Evidence of structured and professional career development
span itemprop="responsibilities" content=""
• Identify and assess areas of significant business risk.
• Implement best audit and business practices in line with applicable internal audit statements.
• Manage resources and audit assignments.
• Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
• Undertake internal audits to ensure the company meets its financial, operational and compliance objectives
• Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practice.
• Report control deficiencies to management and making recommendations to mitigate risk and add value
• Implement the annual Internal Audit plan
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.