Junior Credit Officer, Microfinance
Deadline of this Job:
03 June 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, May 26, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
• Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
• Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
Major Duties and Responsibilities of Junior Credit Officer:
• Assist to conduct household surveys using mobile app/Tab based application while opening a new branch. Identify potential clients based on survey results. Form group and provide orientation for the group members.
• Assist for admission of new members if a group becomes too small. Conduct two to three groups meetings per day.
• Provide financial education to group members as per organizational policy.
• Collect savings and weekly instalments from the small group leaders.
• Credit Officer will fill all loan data such as loan applications, guarantor form, DP Notes etc. in digital system.
• Credit Officer must attend the weekly/bi-weekly/monthly group meetings and should ensure recovery of loan instalments.
• Strive to provide the best quality service to the client and at field and at the branch office.
• Listen to client’s complaints/concerns/opinions carefully and take appropriate measures.
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies:
• Effective communication skills.
• Writing and reporting skills in English
• Educational Qualifications: Minimum “A” Level from any institution.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: High School
Job application procedure
If you feel you are the right match for the above mentioned positions, please follow the application instructions accordingly:
Candidates need to send a signed Cover letter in PDF format indicating the title of position applied for, updated CV mentioning educational grades, years of experience, and copies of academic qualifications. All those documents should be sent through email: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.