Jobs at:ASA Microfinance (Rwanda) Limited
Deadline of this Job:
18 February 2020
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 05, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
ASA Microfinance (Rwanda) Plc. is a subsidiary of ASA International which is a Public Limited Company, had been establishing Microfinance Institutions (MFIs) in different countries of Asia and Africa by playing role in poverty alleviation and women empowering and has extensive microfinance programs globally .
• Conducting ASARW Plc members’ (clients’) recruitment and screening them;
• Visiting clients door to door on a regular basis;
• Orienting members of the particular loan products and services;
• Make regular contact with the group and clients in the field and educate them on ASA Microfinance (Rwanda) Plc and the products as well;
• Building and maintaining a substantial and high-quality loan portfolio;
• To process a loan application form, verify client’s income-generating activities (IGA) and other related issues as per ASARW plc’ s policy and strategy;
• Propose, disburse and collect installments from the clients on a regular basis;
• Manage groups as per the policy of ASARW Plc and make sure the paybacks is done as planned;
• Verify the clients and guarantor’s details before disbursing loans;
• Provide effective quality and timely customer service to clients;
• To accomplish day to day activities as required;
• Any other job assigned by the company/holding management in considering the greater interest of the company.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Minimum having Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field.
• Highly interested to work in the field and with diverse categories of business-persons
• Tactful in mobilization and product promotion.
• Excellent communication skills in English and Kinyarwanda.
• Willing to ride a bicycle from day 1, where it is possible to ride;
• Having a motorcycle driving license and willing to ride a motorcycle after 6 months to 1 year of joining.
• Quick learner and influential person;
• Honest, polite and interpersonal character;
• Well organized, self-confident, timekeeper and accountable;
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Applications should be addressed to the Managing Director of ASA MICROFINANCE (RWANDA) PLC located in KIGALI City, GASABO District, Plot No. - 95, NTORA Village, KG 784 St. RUHANGO Cell, Gisozi Sector, Kigali, Rwanda with Cover Letter; Detailed CV; Copy of Certificate, Diploma or Degree; Work certificates from previous employers; Any other document that may prove a candidate’s competency to the post; Copy of ID Card Only hard copy applications are accepted and submitted at the Head Office Reception not later Friday, 14th February 2020 at 5:30 PM. Only, shortlisted candidates to sit for written and verbal tests will be communicated within one week after.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.