Materials Audio/Video Producer, Filming and Editing, Recording officer
Jobs at:Akazi Kanoze Access (AKA)
Deadline of this Job:
30 April 2021
Date Posted: Friday, April 23, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
AKA is a registered National Non-Government Organization (NGO) operating under the Rwanda Governance Board (RGB) certificate No 66/RGB/NGO/2016. AKA’s mission is to provide youth with employability skills, access to capital and other support services to take advantage of economic opportunities. Currently, AKA is implementing multiple donor’s projects. .
• Materials Audio/Video Producer, Filming and Editing, recording officer will work under AKA Team Leader to undertake tasks related to Materials Audio/Video Editing of the project.
• S/he will work with AKA technical team and partner staff in the design, editing of audio/video materials in partnership other project staff and ensure accurate and quality audio/video materials are produced.
Essential functions include [but not limited to]:
• Create, Manipulate and edit video/audio pieces in proper a way
• Take a brief to grasp production team’s needs and specifications
• Review shooting script and material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
• Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the audio/video
• Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
• Create rough and final cuts
• Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
• Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency
• Assist in preparing consolidated project progress reports
• Any other task as assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Proven work experience as an Audio/Video Editor
• Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut)
• Demonstrable audio/video editing ability with a strong portfolio
• Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity
• Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing
• Creative mind and storytelling skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in film studies, cinematography or related field
• Strong communication skills;
• Three years of experience working in Audio/Video Editing
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should submit their application (cover letter motivating why you are the best candidate, one page maximum + CV with 3 references) not later than 30th April, 2021 at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com and specify in subject line: Application to the position of Materials Audio/Video Producer, Filming and Editing, Recording officer. Only soft copies are accepted. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.