Monitoring Support Officer
Jobs at:Rwanda Civil Service
Deadline of this Job:
09 September 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, September 02, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Rwanda Civil Service Recruitment
National Industrial Research And Development Agency (NIRDA)
• Work alongside Operational Monitoring Specialists supporting with data collection, consultations, to define indicators, with baselines and targets, for each supported project
• Support the development of a results measurement plan for each supported project as per the agreed template
• Execute surveys for statistical analyses to inform evaluation. Report survey results to Operational Monitoring Specialists.
• Follow up on completed projects to gather information on outcomes and continue support
• Collect, consolidate and analyze periodic data on performance of pilot projects and/or supported industries, and propose recommendations for improved performance.
• Follow up on the implementation of different recommendations provided to pilot projects and/or supported industries.
• Report regularly to ensure Senior Management Team has current information on NIRDA projects.
Bachelor's Degree in Economics
Bachelor's Degree in Public Policy
Bachelor's Degree in Management
Bachelor's Degree in Development Studies
Bachelor's Degree in Statistics
Bachelor's Degree in Monitoring & Evaluation
Bachelor's Degree in Project Management and Planning
Bachelor's Degree in Development Planning
Bachelor's Degree in Finance
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration
A holder of a Degree in any other field with PMP or any project, planning related professional course certified by competent organs
Competency and Key Technical Skills
• Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
• Client/citizen focus
• Commitment to continuous learning
• Analytical skills
• Problem solving skills
• Decision making skills
• Mentoring and coaching skills
• Time management skills
• Risk management skills
• Results oriented
• Resources management skills
• Knowledge of the Country’s development planning framework and guiding documents
• Knowledge of planning, Monitoring and Evaluation concepts
• Understanding of research (methodology, tools) and data analysis and reporting
• Knowledge of results-based management and its application to development planning
• Strong capabilities in quality assurance of documents
Fluency in English, Kinyarwanda and/or French. Knowledge of all is an added advantage
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.