Nostro Reconciliation Officer
Jobs at:Bank Of Kigali
Deadline of this Job:
01 April 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 17, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The purpose of this job is to monitor, follow up and report unmatched national & cross border transactions in order to mitigate the fraud risk related to those transactions .
• Responsible for daily production and matching process of post-value date reconciliations of Nostro accounts.
• Report any query to the relevant unit for timely investigation.
• Monitor unreconciled items for correspondent accounts to mitigate the fraud and errors.
• Analyze both incoming and outgoing transactions related to clearing for a proper posting.
• Review treasury front office tickets to ensure counterparty is settled.
• Monitor and follow up on bank notes exported and imported to ensure that the money is correctly sent or received.
• Undertake daily production and matching process of post- value date reconciliations of Nostro accounts
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance /Accounting or any related field from a recognized Institution.
Minimum of three (3) years working experience in finance related field
• Association of Charted Certified Accountant (ACCA)/Certified Public Accountant (CPA) will be an added advantage.
• Computer literacy
• Core banking software
• Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards
• Accountancy and Finance
• Analytical skills
Expression of Interest
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.