Overseas Network Supervisor
Jobs at:Choice Int’l Forwarding (Rwanda) Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
20th July 2019
Date Posted: Friday, June 21, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Choice Int’l Forwarding (Rwanda) Ltd
Choice Group is a Chinese-funded enterprise rooted in Africa. It specializes in international logistics, providing maritime transport, air transport, and express delivery services and other freight forwarding services for Chinese and African traders, as well as supply chain services for customers, with businesses in most countries in Africa.
The company was founded in 1997. We entered Africa in 2000 and have established wholly-owned branches in 13 countries including Rwanda, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Congo(Kinshasa), Congo(Brazzaville), Cameroon, Côte d'Ivoire, Senegal, Nigeria, United Arab Emirates, and Saudi Arabia.
The company is rooted in Africa and now has its African head office based in Kigali, Rwanda to commit itself to serve customers around the world by giving full play to Rwanda's strength as an African heart and its good business environment.
The company's business in Africa is developing steadily, and its African head office in Rwanda is also under construction. Talents are sincerely welcome to join us in contributing to the development of the African economy!
• Assisting the overseas network development manager in overseas channel supervision;
• Collecting feedback from overseas channels;
• Assisting in test and improvement of logistics offerings
• Handling overseas contingencies
Job Skills: Not Specified
• At least a bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Supply chain Management
• Fluent English and French
• Proficient skills of Office software (Word, Excel and PPT)
• Ability to travel to African countries
• 2 – 3 years of relevant experience in logistics-related activities, customs matters, customs declaration, overseas working, etc.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should submit their application through “Apply for this job" including a summarized CV with 3 referees, Cover letter not later than July 20th, 2019.
Click here to apply