Payments & Reconciliations Officer
Jobs at:Deriv (RW) Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
01 December 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 02, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
As a Payments & Reconciliations Officer, you will help maintain good financial records for the company, using well-documented accounting practices and payment reconciliation protocols.Simultaneously, you will need to handle client's inquiries related to deposits and withdrawals, including processing the transaction.
What you'll do
• Ensure our accounting records are healthy by tracking, managing, and reconciling transactions.
• Keep our clients happy by processing their payments in a timely manner.
• Help resolve clients’ payment-related queries.
• Be vigilant in monitoring all payments and help us identify and prevent fraud and other suspicious transactions. When they do occur, be resilient in handling and resolving them.
• Safeguard and comply with internal controls and keep our documentation updated and audit-ready.
• A diploma or degree with a major in finance or risk management
• Proficiency with popular office applications such as Microsoft Excel, accounting software, and databases
• Solid analytical skills
• The ability to quickly learn new (proprietary) systems and procedures
• Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
What’s good to have
• An understanding of AML, fraud processes, and risk
• Growth-inducing challenges
• Productive and cooperative work atmosphere
• Career progression opportunities
• Market-based salary
• Annual performance bonus
• Casual dress code
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should send their application file (CV, Academic certificate, and cover letter) by the link: https://deriv.zohorecruit.com/jobs/Careers/590522000037223025/E-Payments-Executive?source=jobinrwanda not later than the 01st December 2021.
PDF icon Payment and Reconciliations Officer - JD04c3059b1d3cb1c0adb72998aed6ef1a.pdf
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.