Principal Cashier A0
Jobs at:Rwanda Civil Service NGOMA District Health
Deadline of this Job:
22 September 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 15, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Rwanda Civil Service NGOMA District Health
Job Description Details
• Collect and consolidate all revenue collected at the counters
• Deposit all revenues collected to the bank
• Request and distribute the cash and credits receipt books
• Maintain daily cash books of the hospital
• Assure manager petty cash
• -Check receipts Filling of consultations, medicines, complementary tests, etc
• Check Costing of consultations, drugs or prescribed examinations and ensure their collection.
• By late afternoon, in the presence of accounting, accounting for the total theoretical revenue and verify the amount with the physical box with the book and make payments to the bank.
• Ensure authorized petty cash payment
• Coordinate the activities of cashiers and reassure entry operations of the fund.
• -Maintain daily of revenue and expenditure.
• Do everything else asked by his supervisor in the work
• Respect the values & taboos as developed in the internal regulation rules
• Daily Control of the revenues received by the cashiers and registered in cash book, deposit them on bank account.
• Ensure authorized petty cash payment.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Competency and Key Technical Skills
• Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
• Client/citizen focus
• Commitment to continuous learning
• Office management skills
• Ability to develop and implement communications initiatives using appropriate tools and channels;
• Time management skills
• Fluency in Kinyarwanda, English and/or French. Knowledge of all is an added advantage
• Computer knowledge (Work Processing, Power Point and Internet)
• Analytical and problem solving skills
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.