Product Scaling Specialist
Jobs at:One Acre Fund
Deadline of this Job:
17 October 2021
Date Posted: Monday, September 06, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Product Scaling Specialist will manage the design, implementation, and evaluation of OAF margin product trial projects. You will contribute to the organizational strategy, OKRs, and improvement of farmer livelihoods, impact and margin to the organization.
• Project Management & Trial Ownership; Lead multiple trials - be the primary contact person for the trials, organize the execution and communication with internal and external stakeholders to ensure efficient and quality products delivery to farmers and after-sales service support.
• New Products Research: Identify and propose new products to offer farmers, then independently undertake appropriate desk research, farmer OAF staff interviews to understand farmer needs and OAF opportunities to deliver them. Use the research findings to develop cases for or against new products and/or trials. Support other Product Scaling staff in qualitative research including focus groups.
• Product Trial Design: Design new products trials. This will include written project documents explaining the trial from start to finish along with proper project management tools, impact models, project plans, calendar, budget, evaluation plans. Also, elicit contributions from all relevant all partners.
• Product Trial Evaluations: Coordinate the development of trial evaluations, from survey design to data analysis, report writing, and presentation to stakeholders. Liaise with the Data Project Specialist throughout the evaluation process, depending on the complexity of the trial. Ensure a good mix of quantitative and qualitative methods is used.
• Performance Management: Oversee one or two direct reports and casuals supporting the trial projects.
• Career Growth and Development
• We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people. You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance. We hold career reviews every six months and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals. You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
• Across all roles, these are the general qualifications we look for. For this role specifically, you will have:
• 3 years of experience in the project management field.
• Project and trial design, quantitative and qualitative research, data analysis, and report writing.
• Written and oral English language fluency is a must and Kinyarwanda for farmer engagement and communication.
• A Bachelor's degree in relevant areas such as Agricultural Economics, Agribusiness, Economics, Development Studies, with some components of research and data analysis training will be an added advantage.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
One Acre Fund never asks candidates to pay any money or pay for tests at any stage of the interview process. Official One Acre Fund emails will always arrive from an @oneacrefund.org address. Please report any suspicious communication here email@example.com
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.