Provision of an Accounting Software
Jobs at:Women For Women International (WfWI) Rwanda
Deadline of this Job:
09 October 2020
Date Posted: Friday, October 02, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Women for Women International (WfWI) is an International non-profit making organization committed to improving lives of socially excluded and marginalized women in conflict and post-conflict settings. Women for Women International (WfWI) provides a 12-month program on life skills, rights education, and vocational skills training. .
Women for Women International have been implementing its program to improve women’s lives and their families since 1997 and is operating in 11 Districts of Kayonza, Muhanga, Rwamagana, Gasabo, Kicukiro, Bugesera, Musanze, Nyabihu, Ngororero, Huye, and Nyaruguru.
Women for Women International (WfWI) is in the process of transitioning from an International NGO, to a National / Local NGO Women for Women Rwanda (WFWR). In this regard, the organization is looking for new Accounting Software for recording and managing its Finances, Inventories, Assets, and reporting. QuickBooks Accounting Software has been chosen to replace the existing software Sage Intacct Software, and Women for Women International would like to hire a competent company to supply, install and train the staff on the use of QuickBooks Accounting Software.
Technical specifications for Accounting Software:
1. Software Name: QuickBooks
2. Users: 6
3. License: At least one-year Renewable
4. Modules: Accounting, Fixed assets register, and Payroll
1. The software vendor must have the certificate of representation of the parent company.
2. The software technicians must have knowledge in accounting; they will also have to attach their CVs
4. Show at least 5 references
Components of the software / what it should be able to do.
1. Accounting: General charts of account (chart of accounts, Cost chart)
2. Reports: Up to six analytical codes for reporting, budget versus actual by analytical code reports, summary report and detailed report, transaction listings, Programmable, special/customized reports, etc.
3. Budgets: Capability to upload budgets, the possibility of uploading an activity-based budget, the possibility of keeping an original board approved budget and a revised budget, etc.
4. Budget management: Having & being able to manage the budgets of several donors in the system
5. Attachments: Uploading supporting documents,
6. Audit Trail: Capability of audit trails for all transactions etc.
7. Payroll: Generating monthly payroll, automatic posting of payroll to the GL, timesheet function, etc.
8. Users and Access: Online access and standalone functions, up to 5 number of users
9. Back up: desktop and Cloud back up capability.
10. Able to do bank reconciliation
11. Import and Export of financial data
12. Having account payable & receivable
13. Multi-Currency Management
The successful vendor responsibilities:
1. Software Installation
2. Accounting data and transactions migration: From the existing to the new software
3. End users training
4. Any other service related to the Software
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Deadline for Proposals: October 9th, 2020. Application Instructions: To apply for this project please submit the following documents to Rwanda, Procurement@womenforwomen.org . The software vendor must have the certificate of representation of the parent company (QuickBooks). • Detailed Company Profile, Including RDB Registration Certificate • The software technicians must have knowledge in accounting; they will also have to attach their CVs • Show at least 5 references. • A narrative on how you would approach the assignment (2 pages max) • Budget (reflecting the draft work plan and including all estimated costs)
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.