Urwego Bank PLC also found at https://www.urwegobank.com/
Deadline of this Job:
8th may 2019
Date Posted: 25th April 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed , Currency: RWF , Value: 27000 , Minimum: 18000 , Maximum: 81000 , Period: MONTH
24th April 2019
To provide a ladder of opportunity to underserved communities in Rwanda, as we proclaim and live the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
We share the hope of Christ as we provide financial services and biblically based training that restore dignity and break the cycle of poverty.
The love of Jesus Christ motivates us to identify with those living in poverty and be His hands and feet as we strive to glorify God.
Urwego Bank Plc is dedicated to provide financial services to the people of Rwanda. Motivated by Jesus Christ’s call to serve those in need. Its mission is to achieve economic spiritual transformation in the lives of underserved, using financial services and tested trainings as we share Jesus Christ’s love.
Urwego Bank wishes to recruit 1 qualified, competent and proactive Receptionist who will promote and fulfill the mission of Urwego Bank.
Job Title: Receptionist
Reporting to: Security Manager
Directly supervises: None
Location: Kigali, Rwanda
The receptionist is usually the first person heard or seen when contacting an organization. It is important for the receptionist to be a good representation of the organization. Having a good and positive personality, being neat and organized and having a friendly phone demeanor are necessities for the receptionist position..
• Promote and fulfill Urwego Bank’s 3Ms as listed above while working within a Christ-centered environment that is mission-driven, community-oriented and results-driven.
Spiritual Integration and Christian Witness
• Ensure a personal, healthy spiritual balance within a family, work, and church life through the adoption of biblical personal and spiritual disciplines; and
• Conduct daily work, make decisions and help Urwego Bank make decisions in a way that witnesses to the presence, power, and love of Jesus and the reality of his Kingdom on earth.
• Assist in coordinating the secretarial work of the Bank.
• Assist in Coordinating travel arrangements and schedules of the Executive team.
• Manage correspondences for the bank and Executive team
• Manage movements of clients coming to the banks
• Managing and orienting visitors who come at HO
• Receiving and managing the security of carriers from the security company to respective departments
• Assist in managing schedules and appointments for the Executive team
• Do any task assigned by the supervisor or senior leadership.
• Maintain good relationships with all employees. Being able to handle office politics, various personality types and maintaining communication ties within the staff is important
• Reporting and Communication.
• Exceptional oral, written and interpretational communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and write reports and correspondences and speak clearly to third parties and employees.
• Because the receptionist is involved in most of the client facing communication and inter-office maintenance, dependability is extremely important. Every receptionist job description includes this vital aspect
• Personal confession of Christian faith and commitment to the mission of Urwego Bank.
• Professional qualification as a receptionist from a recognized institution.
• Basic computer knowledge and good typing ability.
• Ability to prioritize tasks
• Committed to providing exceptional customer service to clients and co-workers
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Must possess multi-task handling ability, and knowledge of administrative procedures and
• Ability to manage confidential and priority documents
• Very mature and professional attitude with a strong work ethic
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
How to apply
Interested and eligible applicants should submit the following documents to Urwego Bank Plc Head Office at Remera, Umuyenzi Plaza not later than 8th May 2019 5 pm.
Motivation letter explaining your suitability for the position,
Curriculum vitae with 2 referee names,
Degree Certificate, Copy of ID and additional certificates if any.
Recommendation from your Church.
Statement of Faith.
Urwego Bank PLC
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.